miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

INTERVIEW



INTERVIEW OF JOB
Ángela:
Good afternoon Miss Crow
Sandra:
Good afternoon Miss Rueda. Sit down, please.
Ángela:
Thanks.
Sandra:
Miss Rueda, We received your curriculum vitae and would like to know some things about your experience and expectations.
Ángela:
Of course.
Sandra:
Miss Rueda. Tell me about yourself.
Ángela:
I’m 26 years old. I have a child and I’m married. I’m a responsible and honest person.
Sandra:
That’s good. Could you tell me about your experience as a manager?
Ángela:
I have worked in different and important companies which I have got some valuable experience. I’m a experienced retail manager      
Sandra:
Ok… Why should we offer you the job?
Ángela:
You should offer me this job because this is an important opportunity for me and I have the skills and experience necessary for it.
Sandra:
Ok…. Miss Rueda, tell me.  What is your major achievement?
Ángela:
I believe I have had several successes in my life but the most important was to get my master in international markets at Harvard University
Sandra:
Congratulations. Miss Rueda, now tell me. What are you good at?
Ángela:
I am good at helping others, discovering their strengths and showing others how they can use them in a community. I have very strong communication skills.
Sandra:
Ok.  Miss Rueda, now tell me. What sort of person are you?
Ángela:
I am responsible, honest and hard worker. I like the teamwork and I'm good in the development of new challenges.
Sandra:
Miss Rueda, tell me. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Ángela:
Well my strengths are
·      When I'm working on a project, I put all my effort in order to do the best.
·       I'm hard worker, efficient, and know what my priorities are.
And my weaknesses are:   
·      Being organized wasn't my strongest point, but I implemented a time management system that really helped my organization skills.
·      Although I've never missed a deadline, it is still an effort for me to know when to move on to the next task, and to be confident when I’m helping others.
·      I've learned to work on many projects at the same time, and I think it allows me to be more creative and effective in each one.
Sandra:
Miss Rueda, is very good, to recognize their weaknesses.
Now tell me. What do you know about our organization?
Ángela:
I know that this is a multinational company of Germany origin. It is dedicated to the pharmaceutical chemicals industry. I've read about how this company has had a big success in its work at the local community.
Sandra:
Yes, Miss Rueda, Merck is multinational company of Germany origin, by over 30 decades in 67 countries.
Ok.  How would you approach this job?
Ángela:
Well 
·      I went to an employment agency, and I got the information about it.
Sandra:
Now tell me. How important is work you?
Ángela:
It is very important for me, because it helps me to grow professionally and I can support my family.
Sandra:
That’s good.  Could you tell me? What do you look for in a manager?
Ángela:
I think that a manager must be a person who reaches the company’s objectives and be open the new ideas.
Sandra:
Ok and. What Motivates You?
Ángela:
I have always wanted that my company's clients get the best customer service I can give. I've always felt that it's so important.
Sandra:
That’s good and now tell me, Do you like to work in a team or on your own?
Ángela:
I like working as a member of a team or an individual way, too. I think that there are some things that you need to do in a team but sometime you need to work alone.
Sandra:
Ok and. What do you like best about you current job?
Ángela:
I like the commitment of employees and company policies. Also I like that it is a very organized company.
Sandra:
Miss Rueda, tell me. What did you learn in your last work?
Ángela:
I learnt to develop my skills as a leader and know-how acquired in business intelligence
Sandra:
Ok and. How long would you like to stay in this company?
Ángela:
Long time for mutual growth.
Sandra:
Miss Rueda, thank you very much and we will be calling
Ángela:
Thanks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario