domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Angela´s Blog





Angela´s Biography

I was born in Bogota city, Colombia on May 16 1983. I grow up in a big family, my parents are Vidal Rueda and Elsa Rodriguez, my brothers are Fernando, Andres and my sister is Andrea I am the fourth of four children, During my childhood and youth I lived with my parents and my brothers in Bogota.
My primary studies in the school Alvaro Gomez, always showing good conduct, Then go to make my secondary education at the CEDES in Bogotá city, there are find a lot of friends whit they share unforgettable moments. When I finished school, I began to work.
I study at the Autonoma university accounting, and work in an office audit assistant, I enjoy my work this like much; actually I live whit my family and my husband too.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario