domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Vacations


Planning our next vacations


In my next vacation I am going to Peru, a house of my boyfriend, fist of all get to Lima there will be three days in hotel Avenida Chile, will visit different places. In Lima I am going to the beach and the port of Callao, there I going to eat the typical dish ceviche, then we will travel to Arequipa City. In Arequipa boyfriend´s family lives, whit share vacation.
In Arequipa I going to La Plaza de Armas, located in the downtown, then I going to go on a tourist bus across the city whit a guide who told us about the history of the city, whit my boyfriend we will visit the Cañon del Colca, in the Andes.
And finally we will celebrate Christmas whit them and then return to Lima to return Bogota, I sure we will have fun and meet incredible sites.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario