viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

Angela´s Mom



For me, my mother besides being my inspiration in everything I do, is my best friend; that person I can trust unconditionally and without limits.
Because during difficult times in our lives, she has always been the strongest, but sometimes spill your tears, has always proved that admirable woman. When I was a child she spoiled me a lot because I'm the youngest in the house. During my childhood she took me the park very often and I shared with her and my brothers and bought ice cream, was very funny
What I admire my mother she has been very dedicated to her family although she has worked all his life and when everything seemed to go from bad to worse, she was always linked with the family. She was there there when we need advice, when we were sick, when we needed help with homework, and she always made us a very delicious meal.

Definitely my mom has been an important part in my life and I love her very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario